With our prime location close to everything worth experiencing in DC,
the Winston House places you in the urban heart of the nation’s capital.
It’s no wonder that living in Foggy Bottom is so popular. Locating in this incredible neighborhood means you’ll always be next door to the city’s most popular attractions, finest restaurants and best stores.
Experience the downtown lifestyle.
Here are just a few other reasons to live in Foggy Bottom:
- Short commute to downtown work venues
- Two blocks from the Foggy Bottom Metro
- Walk to the popular restaurants and entertainment venues of K Street
- Shop at the boutiques and national stores along Connecticut Avenue
- Take in a concert or an opera at the Kennedy Center
- Enjoy an afternoon on the National Mall
- Spend a day surrounded by the shopping, dining and galleries of Georgetown
- Visit Washington’s world-renowned museums
- Catch a blockbuster or an art film at one of the nearby movie theaters
- Walk to George Washington University
- Right next to the Dupont Circle and West End neighborhoods